Smoke Alarm (Home Fire Alarm Device)
$79.00 was $85.00
This product is currently sold out.
Manufactured in Ireland by Ei Electronics, the renowned specialist for fire protection products in the UK since 1963. It pays to fit the best!
Wireless and easy to install - just twist and place it on a high surface! Ideal for living room & bedrooms. Suitable for homes and offices.
Optional Model: Wire Free communication connects up to 12 alarms! Ideal for homes and offices, when the one smoke alarm sounds, the rest of the connected alarms installed in the premises will sound off warnings too.
Starting from June 2018, it is mandatory for all new Singapore houses to install a Home Fire Alarm Device (HFAD) under the new fire code act. This model is approved by SCDF Singapore.
Smoke inhalation cause more death than fires at home. Many people die unknowingly in their sleep. Protect yourself today with our premium Smoke Alarm!
- Highly responsive to smouldering fires
- Comes supplied with 10 year lithium battery
- Test button includes a Hush button for false alarms
- Low battery warning LED
- VdS approved to BS EN 14604:2005
- Meets ISO 9001:2000 standards
- 5 year Guarantee
- Made in Ireland
How to Use:
- Always place smoke detectors 30cm away from any wall/corners
- Ideally placed near entrances to allow for easier escape
- Test the alarm once in a month to ensure continued functionality
- Use a narrow nozzle vacuum cleaner to rid the smoke alarm of dust and cobwebs
- Cover the smoke alarm during renovation to avoid dust clogs
- Supply Type: Optical Chamber
- Battery: 3V Lithium Battery (non replaceable)
- Sound Level: 85 dB(A) at 3 metres
- Temperature: Operating -0 to 40°C
- Storage: 0 to 35°C (in a dry area)
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% R.H. non condensing
- Button Test: Simulates the effect of smoke and checks chamber, electronics and horn
- Plastic Material: UL 94 HB
- Dimensions: Product – 115mm(D) x 50mm(H)
- Weight: 185g
- Warranty: 5 year
- Dust Compensation technology (compensates for dust contamination or buildup while maintaining its sensitivity to smoke.)