Home Fire Alarm Device - Smoke Alarm 10 yr battery
$79.00 was $85.00
This product is currently sold out.
Home Fire Alarm Device (HFAD)
SCDF & HDB approved models. Standalone & Interconnected types available. Suitable for homes, offices and dormitories. Battery Operated (10 year life span), no wiring required. Made in Ireland by Ei Electronics UK. It pays to fit the best!
Optional: Interconnectable model available. Wire Free communication connects up to 20 alarms! Ideal for homes and offices, when one alarm sounds, the rest of the connected alarms installed in the premises will sound off warnings.
Wireless and easy to install - just twist and stick it on a high surface! Ideal for kitchen and bathroom as this model gives off less false alarms due to cooking smoke and water steam. This Ireland manufactured Smoke Alarm is built by Ei Electronics, the renowned specialist for fire protection products in the UK since 1963.
All Singapore new houses from June 2018 are made mandatory to install Home Fire Alarm Device (HFAD) under the new fire code.
-Highly responsive to smouldering fires
-Comes supplied with battery
-Test button includes a Hush Feature for false alarms
-Low battery warning LED
-VdS approved to BS EN 14604:2005
-Meets ISO 9001:2000 standards
-5 year Guarantee
How to Use:
-Always place smoke detectors 30cm away from any wall/corners
-Ideally placed near entrances to allow for easier escape
-Test the alarm once in a month to ensure continued functionality
-Use a narrow nozzle vacuum cleaner to rid the smoke alarm of dust and cobwebs
-Cover the smoke alarm during renovation to avoid dust clogs
- Supply Type: Optical Chamber
- Battery: 3V Lithium Battery (non replaceable)
- Sound Level: 85 dB(A) at 3 metres
- Temperature: Operating -0 to 40°C
- Storage: 0 to 35°C (in a dry area)
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% R.H. non condensing
- Button Test: Simulates the effect of smoke and checks chamber, electronics and horn
- Plastic Material: UL 94 HB
- Dimensions: Product – 115mm(D) x 50mm(H)
- Weight: 185g
- Warranty: 5 year
- Dust Compensation technology (compensates for dust contamination or buildup while maintaining its sensitivity to smoke.)