1. User friendly control panel with comprehensive functions
- Five alpha numeric 7 segment LED displays provide bright indication about the nature of faults and alarms [display Fire Zone , Fault Zone, Isolate Zone, AVF & Network related faults].
- The scrolling display indicates zone faults/isolation/status fault/fuse faults and auxiliary faults
- Individual walk test mode facility.
- Indicators test facility with battery voltage indication.
- Individual dip switches settings to enable/disable AVF, 3-min Alarm, Status o/p, Decam, Battery Fault, Buzzer Intermittent by-pass.
2. Extensive zone control with AVF functions
Individual zone panels can be programmed for AVF. The scrolling display are capable of indicating the type of faults but in the event of fire, the panel will indicate affected zones only. The zone control monitoring facility does not allow technicians to bypass the alert system simply by unplugging the wiring when they cannot clear the fault indications. This ensure alerts are being addressed and the proper maintenance of fire alarm control panel.
- Alarm verification function (AVF) are included at no additional costs.
- Zone control monitoring facility.
- Each zone can be programmed for AVF.
- Able to identify the alarm zone by the zone number.
- On AVF mode, the alarm zone number will be displayed until the system is reset.
3. Convenient monitoring systems
Remote monitoring is possible through webcam and indication on the affected sub panel can be viewed on the main panel. The sound silence can be control via main panel. System Status Monitoring via auto dialer, sms system and web camera can also relay dry contact outputs for fire, faults, pump status and AVF.
4. Lasting Battery
A system that monitors the control panel internal temperature, battery condition, charge voltage & total power failure.
- Battery voltage monitoring application
- Battery has a longer life span of up to 5 years
- Auto charging cut off function